Personal Information is information that identifies you as an individual. Balcarres collects Personal
Information such as:
• Name, home address, telephone number, e-mail address, nationality and passport number;
• Guest stay information including date of arrival and departure.
• Credit or debit card number.
How Balcarres use your Personal Information
• To provide the services that you request, such as to facilitate reservations, send
confirmations or pre-arrival messages and to provide you with other information about the
area and your stay at Balcarres.
• To complete and fulfil your reservation and stay, for example, to process your payment and
provide you with related customer service.
• To send you administrative information, promotional offers, customer satisfaction or quality
• Balcarres is committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent
unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and
managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect
Disclosure of Personal Information
• Balcarres will not disclose your Personal Information to any Third Party unless we are
required to do so by law for the purposes of prevention of fraud or other crime.